Latest news from Rapha Capital Management & our portfolio companies
ControlRad Announces First Clinical Use of ControlRad Trace Radiation Reduction Technology
Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center First to Integrate Newly Cleared ControlRad Trace into Fluoroscopically Guided Procedures, Improving Radiation Safety for Patients and Staff
September 23, 2019
Asclepix Therapeutics, Inc.
AsclepiX Therapeutics Selected to Present at Ophthalmology Innovation Summit (OIS) at the American Society for Retinal Surgeons (ASRS) Annual Conference
To Provide Update on AXT107 Duration of Efficacy Maintained for Over Thirteen Months to Date in Animal Models
AXT107 Inhibits VEGF and Activates Tie2 with Potential Once Yearly Dosing
July 16, 2019
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Announces Rivo-cel™ Achieves Primary Endpoint in Pediatric Registrational Trial
Primary endpoint of event free survival (EFS) rate at 180 days of 90.9 percent reported for rivo‑cel in BP-004 European registrational trial
Investigational trial results support potential that haploidentical stem cell transplant may be a treatment option for a broader pediatric patient population
July 8, 2019
Marker Therapeutics, Inc.
Marker Therapeutics to Report Updated Results from Phase 1/2 Trial with MultiTAA Therapy in Patients with Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Data selected for oral presentation during a plenary session at AACR’s Immune Cell Therapies for Cancer: Successes and Challenges of CAR T Cells and Other Forms of Adoptive Therapy Conference
Company to host investor event and webcast on Monday, July 22
June 20, 2019
Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (MMRF) Venture Philanthropy Fund Invests in NexImmune to Advance Novel Immunotherapy Candidate Into Clinical Trials
Partnership yields the first investment from newly launched MMRF Myeloma Investment Fund
April 29, 2019
- AsclepiX Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel peptide therapies, including AXT107 for retinal disease and novel peptides for cancer, adds Steven Altschuler, MD to Board of Directors.
- Dr. Altschuler, the founder and Chairman of the Board of Spark Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: ONCE), brings to AsclepiX a deep knowledge and experience in developing novel therapies for the treatment of retinal disease.
- AXT107 exhibited a dual mechanism of action as a monotherapy, disrupting a key component of the Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) signaling pathway while also activating the Tie2 pathway that is integral to maintenance of vascular homeostasis.
- A single monotherapy injection of AXT107 demonstrated in vivo efficacy lasting for many months, suggesting patients may require only 1 to 2 injections per year.
- To date, AXT107 has demonstrated excellent safety, superior efficacy and longer durability in in vivo models compared to current standard of care treatments.